Reduce Your Carbon Footprint
Propane gives off less than half the greenhouse emissions that electricity does.
Propane is a safe and environmentally friendly fuel source that is used in either commercial or residential applications, which is non-toxic, non-caustic and colorless. Propane is an approved alternative fuel listed in both the clean air act of 1990 and the national energy policy act of 2005, and provides a clean, safe, efficient, reliable and secure source of energy for consumers, the environment and America.
· Propane vapor and liquids are environmentally sound and friendly in their unused states (prior to combustion) if released.
· Propane does not damage or cause harm to soil if spilled on the ground.
· Propane will not damage saltwater or freshwater ecosystems, marine or underwater plant life and will not cause harm to drinking water supplies.
· Propane vapor is not harmful if accidentally inhaled by birds, animals or people.
· Propane vapor will not cause air pollution.
· Propane is not considered a greenhouse gas.